SleepWeaver Elan Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
- breathable, non-allergenic, soft-cloth technology quietly inflates like a balloon to create an airtight seal while eliminating leaks, pressure points, sore spots, and pinching
- exhalation holes under the mask match up with your natural nasal exhalation
- mask angle design so exhalation doesn’t bother you or your bed partner
- open-face headgear design accommodates eyeglasses and allows virtually unrestricted vision—great for people who like to fall asleep while reading or watching TV!
*Important fitting information: to ensure that you order the correct size and adjust it properly, please watch these instructional videos.
SleepWeaver Élan Mask and Headgear Combination includes:
- Mask/Cushion (available in small, regular, or large) - click here for a printable sizing guide! Purchase replacement mask/cushions here.
- Headgear (purchase replacement headgear here)
- Quick Start Illustration Guide
- Instructional DVD
- Available in blue and beige
*Please note: This product requires a prescription. If you are an established Singular Sleep patient (you have had an online consultation with Dr. Krainin), we have your prescription on file and you may order this product. If you are not an established patient, fax your prescription to us at 844-841-8454 or securely upload it below. If you don't have a prescription, you can download our prescription request form , have your provider sign it, and return it to us, or contact us to schedule an online consultation to obtain one.