Please place the order under the patient's name and with the patient's contact information.
Available to residents of all states except RI, HI, DE, & ND.
You must be at least 18 years old to take this test.
Safe, Disposable Sleep Apnea Testing from Home
- The WatchPAT ONE is a disposable, single-night test for sleep apnea
- Accurately determines if sleep apnea is present
- Able to determine the type of sleep apnea (obstructive, central, or complex (mixed)) and its degree.
- Estimates total sleep time and percentage of REM, light NREM, and deep NREM sleep
- No tubes on your face or belts on your chest
The WatchPAT is not approved for sleep apnea detection if you have one of the following conditions:
- peripheral vascular disease or Raynaud's syndrome affecting your hands
- you have a permanent pacemaker and your heart rhythm is paced 100% of the time
- you are in a sustained cardiac arrhythmia
If you are taking one of the following classes of medications, do not take this medication within 3 hours of starting your WatchPAT test:
- alpha-blockers, e.g. doxazosin, terazosin, prazosin
- short-acting nitrates