Z2 Auto CPAP
Proprietary Z-Breathe technology minimizes pressure swings between inhalation and exhalation to help you breathe more comfortably. The machine is fairly quiet, and you’ll receive a complimentary QLite inline muffler to further reduce noise output while you sleep.
- Can be programmed for automatic or fixed pressure PAP
- Compatible with PowerShell external battery
- Can be used with the Z2 HME waterless humidification system
- Owners get access to NiteLog reporting system, which can be downloaded to any iOS or Android device for easy compliance
- Dimensions: 6.48” x 3.30” x 2.02”
- Weight: 10.5 ounces
- Noise level: 26 dBA
- 2-year warranty
We recommend this product for:
- Frequent travelers
- Those seeking a relatively quiet device
- People who want the freedom to switch between CPAP and APAP therapy
*Please note: This product requires a prescription. If you are an established Singular Sleep patient (you have had an online consultation with Dr. Krainin), we have your prescription on file and you may order this product. If you are not an established patient, fax your prescription to us at 844-841-8454 or securely upload it below. If you don't have a prescription, you can download our prescription request form , have your provider sign it, and return it to us, or contact us to schedule an online consultation to obtain one.