SleepWeaver Anew Cloth Full-Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
The SleepWeaver Anew Cloth Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear is designed for sleepers who find plastic or silicone full-face masks uncomfortable or irritating to the skin. The mask is composed of a soft fabric that offers a comfortable but snug fit. The fabric wicks moisture and does not leave marks like silicone or rubber seals do. The mask is also designed to reduce strap marks.
You may select between two sizes to ensure a proper fit. The headgear is designed to leave your forehead free of obstruction, allowing a wide field of view for watching TV or reading. An elbow swivel connector accommodates various sleeping positions and makes the mask easy to remove. Quick-release snaps also help facilitate easy removal.
- Available in regular or large sizes
- Cloth is more lightweight than conventional plastic mask
- Folds easily for stowing
- Open-face design benefits sleepers who wear glasses
- Full-face design ideal for people who breathe through the mouth
We recommend this product for:
- Combination sleepers
- Restless sleepers
- People who breathe through their mouth