Rechargeable battery with AC and USB outlets and Autoswitch Technology.
This portable outlet is a backup power supply - if the power goes out, your PAP treatment will stay on.
This item includes:
- Main Portable Outlet Unit
- Wall Charger/Power Cord
- Travel Bag
Some of the main features of this unit are:
- AutoSwitch Technology - allows for seamless CPAP usage should your power go out.
- Three-Prong AC outlet
- Two USB ports
- LED Power indication meter
- Travel bag
- Meets TSA/FAA Battery Guidelines
- Rated for over 500 charge cycles
- Recharges in less than 4 hours
- 2.875 lbs
- 5.375 in x 9 in x 1.5 in
- Rated Capacity: 159Wh/14.4Ah
- Rated Voltage: 14.5 V
- Charge Input 16.8V/2A
- USB Output: 5V/4.2A
- AC Output: 110v AC 60hz/100w
- AC Adapter Input: 100V-240V/50-60 hz
Powers most CPAP and BiPAP machines for 8-10 hours.
While other CPAP batteries operate on either 12 Volt or 24 Volt platforms, using clumsy, confusing adapters, the Portable Outlet simply uses your existing CPAP's power cord. Therefore it can power any US version of any model CPAP, by a manufacturer, including:
Fisher & Paykel
Human Design Medical
Return Policy: You may return unopened, unused products up to 30 days from the original ship date for a full refund, minus a 15% restocking fee and any shipping fees.
- Free Shipping on All U.S. Orders Over $99
- Owned By A Medical Doctor, Not Businesspeople