Start your reverse PAP treatment today with the Intraoral Negative Air Pressure (iNAP) sleep apnea therapy system!
While you are asleep, the iNAP delivers a gentle suction inside the mouth, moving the tongue forward and away from your airway. It's simple to use: when you're ready for bed, simply insert the mouthpiece and click on the power button to begin your therapy. The iNAP will produce intermittent negative airway pressure, effectively reducing and even eliminating apnea by keeping your airway open and allowing you to breathe naturally and sleep peacefully.
iNAP may be an effective treatment for you if:
- you have been diagnosed with mild, moderate, or severe OSA
- you are able to breathe through both nostrils
- you have front top and bottom teeth
- your doctor believes that you would benefit from iNAP therapy
iNAP is not recommended if you are unable to breathe through your nose at night, use full face CPAP masks, or have oral/dental conditions that could cause trouble or discomfort with the device.
- No Mask
- Superior Comfort
- Natural Breathing
- Clinically Proven
- Compliance Tracking
- 6 Nights Per Charge (Average)
- About the Size of a Cell Phone
Included with Product Purchase:
- Oral Interface
- Console (with battery)