Philips DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced is designed with your comfort and ease in mind. DreamStation 2 Advanced is the next generation in clinically-proven integrated sleep solutions from Philips Respironics. It's designed to provide operational efficiencies and a simplified user experience, including flexible setup, a fully integrated humidifier and modem, advanced comfort features, and patient management tools.
- Simplified setup: The DreamStation 2 features intuitive navigation of comfort features and settings, along with easy handling of the device.
- Precision mask fitting: Philips Respironics Mask Selector uses no-touch scanning technology for the right mask fit from the start.
- Enhanced connectivity: Integrated cell modem with automatic Bluetooth pairing enables quick setup and easy access to sleep date for your convenience.
- Integrated cell modem and Bluetooth
- Color touchscreen
- Integrated humidifier
- Ramp Plus allows you to pick up a starting pressure that is comfortable for falling asleep
- Three comfort settings are adjustable while therapy is running: Ramp Plus, humidification, and (optional) heated tube.
Smaller and Lighter
29% smaller and 2.5% lighter than the original DreamStation.
Personalized Comfort Settings
The color touchscreen is designed to be easy and intuitive to navigate. Ramp Plus features, humidification levels, heated tubing temperatures, and sleep therapy date.
Ramp Plus Feature
The new ramp plus feature allows you to set a comfortable starting pressure while you fall asleep. Once desired pressure is set, it will be saved and automatically activated for current and future therapy sessions. Pressure will increase automatically if an event is detected during the ramp period that requires higher pressure.
Built-in Humidification and Adjustable Temperature Heated Tubing
The DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP features a built-in humidifier component, making it 29% smaller and 2.5% lighter than DreamStation's first edition.
Simply tap on the water drop button on the device to navigate your most comfortable setting. Tap it until you reach the most comfortable moisture level. "Off" signifies no humidification, while "5" represents the maximum. The setting will be saved for future therapy sessions without needing to tap the symbols again.
Smart auto and advanced algorithms
Proprietary algorithms automatically adjust pressure to provide personalized therapy.
*Please note: This product requires a prescription. If you are an established Singular Sleep patient (you have had an online consultation with Dr. Krainin), we have your prescription on file and you may order this product. If you are not an established patient, fax your prescription to us at 844-841-8454 or securely upload it below. If you don't have a prescription, you can download our prescription request form , have your provider sign it, and return it to us, or contact us to schedule an online consultation to obtain one.
Need help with your order? Submit your contact information below. We'll get back to you within one business day.
- Free Shipping On All U.S. Orders Over $99
- Owned By A Medical Doctor, Not Businesspeople