- Sleep well knowing that your sleep apnea treatment is being monitored by our expert staff; a Singular Sleep staff member will review your PAP machine's* data weekly and notify you and the doctor of any negative developments in your treatment.
- If you have purchased a PAP oximeter from us, we can also track your oxygen levels and make sure that you don't have any dangerous oxygen drops that could promote cardiovascular disease.
- The service is a monthly subscription; you may cancel at any time.
- Prepay for a year and save 15%! Yearly subscriptions also include one nocturnal pulse oximetry study per year ($95 value) to check your oxygen levels and automatic adjustment of your machine if they are low.
- No start-up fee if you purchase your machine through Singular Sleep.
- One-time start-up fee of $200 if machine purchased through another retailer.
- Each additional machine can be added to the program for $20/month - ask a Singular Sleep representative if you're interested in this.
*This service is available for ResMed AirSense and AirCurve as well as Philips Respironics DreamStation models only.
Return Policy: You may return unopened, unused products up to 30 days from the original ship date for a full refund, minus a 15% restocking fee and any shipping fees.
- Free Shipping on All U.S. Orders Over $99
- Owned By A Medical Doctor, Not Businesspeople