Discover the smallest travel-sized CPAP available, from one of the top sleep therapy companies!
- Smallest portable CPAP on the market today
- Effective waterless humidification for portable convenience** via HumidX (for moderate to moist climates) or HumidX Plus (for dry climates) heat-moisture exchange systems
- Convenient control with the AirMini app
- Premium travel bag and accessories for therapy on the go (optional)
- Includes 3 modes in one device: fixed-pressure CPAP, AutoSet, and AutoSet for her
- Comes with power cord and fabric carrying bag
You can control the AirMini from your smart device with the AirMini app. Simply download, connect via Bluetooth and enjoy access to a range of comfort settings that will help you get a restful night’s sleep. The AirMini app also provides access to your sleep score each morning and 30-day history, so you can continue tracking your sleep on the go.
**Please note that the AirMini by itself does not include tubing. The AirMini tubing comes in all of the set-up packs and can also be purchased by itself here.
Note: This device is not compatible with all CPAP masks! It is designed to be compatible with these 5 CPAP masks from ResMed:
- AirFit F20 Full Face Mask
- AirFit F30 Full Face Hybrid Mask
- AirFit N30 Nasal Mask
- AirFit N20 Nasal Mask
- AirFit P10 Nasal Pillows Mask
***AirFit P10 Note: The version of the P10 listed above is the updated version of the P10 that is only compatible with the AirMini device. A regular P10 mask will not work with this machine, and the AirMini version of the P10 will not work with any other machine.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ: Although the manufacturer has a 30-day guarantee on these masks, the machine can only be returned for warranty issues. If you have not used one of these masks before, you may want to try it with your current machine to ensure satisfaction so that you are not unsatisfied with the machine and unable to return it.
Need more information? Read our article reviewing all of the available current travel CPAP options here.
*Certain restrictions apply. Must have been previously diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea. Not available in all states.
©ResMed 2020 Used with Permission