A custom, adjustable sleep apnea oral appliance (OA) device made entirely at your home. The Sleep-Well™ is FDA-approved for the treatment of both snoring and mild to moderate (AHI 5-29.9) obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). OAs can also be considered for second-line therapy in those with severe OSA who have failed CPAP.
Your order includes:
1. Simple, do-it-yourself impression kit to get the models of your teeth needed to create your custom device.
2. All shipping charges.
3. Instructions for "titrating" your device to the optimal position to treat your sleep apnea.
4. A morning repositioner to ensure that there are no long-term changes to your bite.
The typical turn-around time is two weeks which is about half the national average.
Follow-up home sleep apnea testing is available at an additional charge.
Click here to view general device instructions.
Return Policy: You may return unopened, unused products up to 30 days from the original ship date for a full refund, minus a 15% restocking fee and any shipping fees.
- Free Shipping on All U.S. Orders Over $99
- Owned By A Medical Doctor, Not Businesspeople