The ApneaRx is the only FDA-approved sleep apnea mouth guard that you can mold at home - no trip to the dentist is needed!
Key Benefits of the ApneaRx:
- ApneaRx is an oral appliance for sleep apnea device that, unlike over-the-counter snoring mouthpieces like Zyppah and Puresleep, is clinically proven to treat mild-to-moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
- ApneaRx is the only mandibular advancement device (MAD) that you can make at home; avoid visiting the dentist multiple times and having to pay $2000-$5000 for an overpriced oral device. The simple "boil and bite" method is similar to how you make a sports mouthguard.
- Unlike fixed OTC, anti-snore devices, the ApneaRx is adjustable by 1mm increments to fully open the airway while maintaining comfort and effectiveness. This reduces the risk of side effects like jaw joint pain.
- Dental devices are the most popular alternative to CPAP for OSA.
Note: The device typically needs to be replaced every 8-12 months. It is not recommended for patients with temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ or TMD).
To determine whether you need Standard or Small size, use our printable sizing guide.
Watch this instructional video to learn about custom fitting an ApneaRX:
*Please note: This product requires a prescription. If you are an established Singular Sleep patient (you have had an online consultation with Dr. Krainin), we have your prescription on file and you may order this product. If you are not an established patient, fax your prescription to us at 844-841-8454 or securely upload it below. If you don't have a prescription, you can download our prescription request form , have your provider sign it, and return it to us, or contact us to schedule an online consultation to obtain one.
Need help with your order? Submit your contact information below. We'll get back to you within one business day.
- Free Shipping On All U.S. Orders Over $99