The innovative Bongo RX is a simple device for treating mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea, that has soft nasal cushions to form a seal within the nasal opening. During inhalation, small valves open to allow you to breathe normally through the device. During exhalation, the valves close directing exhaled air through specifically designed vent holes to generate EPAP (Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure), which props open the airway until you inhale again.
- Soft silicone nasal seals
- Uses your own exhalation to generate EPAP
- No machine, hoses, electricity, or batteries required
- FDA cleared
- Reusable and is small enough to fit in a shirt pocket so patients can use it anytime and anywhere
- Not made with natural rubber latex
This Product Includes:
- Optional headgear
- Travel case
- Drying Stand
Important Cleaning Information:
- The Bongo Rx should be cleaned after each use and replaced every 90 days
- Do not attempt to disassemble the device as it can be damaging
- Gently handwash the device with unscented soap
- Shake out any excess water and check for obstructions
- Allow drying on the drying stand away from sunlight
It is recommended to perform a sleep apnea test on Bongo Rx to ensure that your sleep apnea is adequately treated so as not to negatively affect your long-term health. We recommend this home sleep apnea test which is compatible with Bongo Rx.
**Please note: This product requires a prescription. If you have a prescription, you may fax it to us at 844-841-8454, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or securely upload it here:
If you do not have a prescription, we are currently offering a special promotion where you can have an online consultation with our sleep doctor to obtain the prescription for only $75 (regularly $195) with the purchase of your Starter Kit*. You will also need to send us a copy of your sleep apnea test that showed mild-to-moderate obstructive sleep apnea. At checkout, under "Order Note" click "Add Note" and write DISCOUNT CONSULT, then submit your order.
* Online consultations not available in North Dakota, Hawaii, Delaware, or Washington DC.